Friendship

Why do friends have to fight amongst themselves??? Why can't they just sort it out the proper way instead of backstabbing and accusing one another??? I hate to be caught in between. I really like my friends on both sides, but now they're arguing amongst themselves. Years of friendship, is it just going to break off because of some misunderstanding??? Where am I going to stand next then? This side or that? I really feel sad and wish that all these just did not have to happen.. Why? Why must everyone talk and not learn to listen? I wish that they would just grow up and open their eyes to see the world around them carefully... Friendships will easily be ruined because people do not take the time to understand and know their friends closely. What a waste for such a beautiful friendship to just end like that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???