MUET

Heya. Aaiii... Finally got my MUET result. Came out on Monday (18th). But not good news lo. Heehee. I only achieved band 5. Wanted a band 6 but it didn't come true. 12 marks more to get a band 6. Well, I didn't do well in my speaking component and my writing component. Must be the essay part. Designed to particularly kill people. In my school, only two people got band 6. Seafield, none at all. Haha. :) Majority of us got band 5. Not too bad I suppose. Some fo us are planning to resit to secure a band 6. I was also planning to but decided not to later, cause it won't guarantee that you will get a band 6 even if you resit. At least I have more time to concentrate on my other STPM subjects which are more important. Well, you can't always get what you want, but then a band 5 is enough to get the course that you want and entry into university. Must be grateful.

Comments

chian said…
excuse me? U can enter IMU with ur results,u know?
u made the right decision, gurl! YAAAYY~

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???