Busy busy

Hey ya people. It's been quite a long time since my last entry. I've been busy for these few weeks I can tell you. After my cameron trip, on Dcember 4th, I had to help out in some sports event, later on that same day I had a birthday gathering to attend to. I was so tired I nearly fell alseep at home! Then just last Friday, me and a bunch of church friends went to Penang for a holiday. Four days and three nights. Man! I certainly had fun with these people there. Really enjoyed this trip. Not to forget I also had to go to my friend's house to complete the bio project. Can't wait till it's done. But you know what? I haven't really started to study yet? And classes start in just three weeks time! Help! Eesh! Must seriously buck up. Well, just to say that I'm busy busy busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???